It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to reinstall Jazz. Where do I find repository information?

Pat McLaughlin (122) | asked Apr 02 '14, 12:21 p.m.

I need to reinstall Jazz on my computer since the company does not want to upgrade to the newest version yet.  It would not let me Roll-back so I uninstalled the Visual Studio 4.06 that I had installed to update to VS 2013.  It would then not let me reinstall it in any other version.  (It was working for VS2012)  I then had to uninstall the Installation Manager as it was also a newer version.  When trying to use the older version, It asks for a repository.  I have tried several versions of that (to include http://teamconcert.forestcity.winnebagoind.com) without success.

2 answers

permanent link
Adam Wereszczynski (92811932) | answered Apr 03 '14, 2:19 a.m.
edited Apr 03 '14, 2:22 a.m.
Hi,

What do you mean by "older version"? Can you explain?

Do you mean CLM repositories (with the VS client) or Installation Manager repositories?

Did you try using the Web Installer? It already has the repositories configured.

Anyway, the CLM 4.0.6 repository that you can configure in Installation Manager is as follows:
https://jazz.net/downloads/clm/4.0.6/4.0.6/install-repository/clm-offerings/repository/repository.config

For older releases, you can simply replace 4.0.6 with 4.0.X in the above URL.
Note that VS 2013 is only supported since CLM 4.0.6

permanent link
Pat McLaughlin (122) | answered Apr 03 '14, 4:26 p.m.
Our server is version 4.0.3.  Recently 3 of us got VS2013 and I was given the opportunity (?) to set up the Team Concert on my machine.  VS 2013 is not supported in Jazz with version 4.0.3 so when asked in the install if I wanted to upgrade it to 4.0.6 I said yes.  With that action, I am no longer able to log into our server until it too is upgraded and I lost the ability to use it with the VS2012 programs on the same computer.  That is why we were trying to back it back to 4.0.3.  With what you gave me in your post, I am now at least back to 4.0.6 and I am trying to find a way back to 4.0.3.

Comments
sam detweiler commented Apr 03 '14, 8:08 p.m.

jazz.net/downloads, pick rtc, select archive in the left nav, pick 4.0.3. select all downloads

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.