It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Connecting JKE Banking Build to RQM.

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8280269) | asked Mar 05 '14, 4:14 p.m.
Hello,

I want to see how RTC builds can connect to RQM. After which, I want to see, from help, how You can verify builds and defect fixes that are included in builds, and then set up test execution to automatically start when builds are ready. 

So I have a 4.0.5 CLM tomcat/derby DB setup and I am looking at this information:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m5/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_config_rtc_build_integration.html

I followed the steps, putting in the correct user ID and JKE CCM/RQM, but when I execute a test case exec record, I don't see an option to view the builds in RTC. What am I missing?

Comments
Lily Wang commented Mar 06 '14, 1:47 a.m.

Hi Sterling,
Do you have completed build results created in RTC?
In RQM, if you Browse Build Records, could you see the buidl result created in RTC?

Sterling Ferguson-II commented Mar 06 '14, 8:35 a.m.

They are the results from the JKE sample...

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jing Qian (12632) | answered Mar 06 '14, 9:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sterling,

If you go to RQM, Build => Browse build records, do you see any build listed there?

The way RQM and RTC build integration works is you configure a time interval in the advanced server property(default is 500 seconds). Every 500 seconds(or whatever you change that to be), RQM will check to see if there are new build results in the RTC project areas.  If so, it will copy them into RQM Build records and RQM Build definition.

When you execute the test case execution record, you should be able to choose these build artifacts from RQM.

In your above post, when you say "They are the results from the JKE sample... "
Are these the builds you see in RQM or RTC?

Sterling Ferguson-II selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Jun 16 '15, 1:41 p.m.

After reinstall, these were automatically connected.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.