It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RFT logs show the same time for all the actions.

igor lyubin (131518) | asked Mar 05 '14, 11:38 a.m.
 Hi all! I use RFT (with RQMAdapter) script, run them from QM and QM test case results show me the same time for all steps (i use TPTP in RFT). Some of my script run about 2 hours, so i want to know what's the exact time of each step. Locally it shows the same results too, so the problem is more about RFT i guess, but this forum is much more friendly then others. Can you help me to fix it?

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Mar 06 '14, 5:29 a.m.

"Locally it shows the same results too": do you mean if you run RFT script within RFT, you see the same result as executing it in RQM test case? If that is the case, it is pure RFT related issue.

You may want to change the logging type from TPTP to others such as HTML and see if you see different result i.e. the expected time info in each step. If yes, it then is TPTP logging issue and need to be addressed by RFT team.

You can contact Rational RFT support or you can go to RFT forum in developerWorks(I don't have the link but you can google it: RFT forum and developerWorks and should get it on top of list easily) if you prefer a forum discussion. I don't think there will be any quick solution here for pure RFT issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.