It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Various errors in the console window when I run RM 4.0.4

Vatsala Ramachandran (12314) | asked Jan 23 '14, 8:58 a.m.
I installed CLM 4.0.4 from jazz.net site and performed setup of JTS, RM, QM and CCM along with trial keys
But as soon as I run the server, I got lots of errors on the console

Jan 23, 2014 7:20:45 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer_405\
server\tomcat\webapps\rm.war
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:60)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:37)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj.AspectJWeavingActivator.start(Unk
nown Source)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(Bund
leContextImpl.java:783)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:327
)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActiv
ator(BundleContextImpl.java:774)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(Bund
leContextImpl.java:755)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(Bundl
eHost.java:370)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(Abstra
ctBundle.java:374)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Frame
work.java:1067)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBund
les(StartLevelManager.java:561)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBund
les(StartLevelManager.java:546)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(St
artLevelManager.java:459)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStart
Level(StartLevelManager.java:243)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEv
ent(StartLevelManager.java:440)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventM
anager.java:227)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(Even
tManager.java:337)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.equinox.service.weaving.I
WeavingServiceFactory
        at org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj.AspectJWeavingStarter.start(Unkno
wn Source)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.equinox.service.weaving
.IWeavingServiceFactory

Can someone help me fix these?

Thanks,
Vatsala

Accepted answer

permanent link
Mike Jaworski (1.4k6) | answered Jan 23 '14, 9:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Vatsala,

Take a look at this forum post - it looks like the same issue you are seeing here: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/128072/im-trying-to-connect-to-a-jazz-server-on-a-web-localhost-9443-and-getting-invalid-message

Basically, you should re-install the application off of the main "Program Files" directory structure. It is known that there are issues with deploying an installation of CLM on a directory path which contains spaces, so this should be avoided. Try installation on a path such as "C:\CLM"

Best of luck,
Mike Jaworski
Vatsala Ramachandran selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Vatsala Ramachandran commented Feb 24 '14, 3:08 a.m.

Uninstalling and then installing under C:\CLM\JazzTeam404RC1 fixes this problem

Thanks

One other answer

permanent link
Gabriel Ruelas (1.1k13) | answered Jan 23 '14, 1:23 p.m.
Hi,
   This seems to be related to : https://jazz.net/forum/questions/126441/error-after-404-migration-weavingservicefactory
It is a known issue that cause no problems and is fixed in latest releases.

Best regards.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.