It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC - User Image Problem

Rafael Hernandez (3222434) | asked Jun 03 '13, 12:07 p.m.
Hi everyone,

Some of my user  has a funny problem login into RRC, when they want to check a review, they go to the page and have to login, but instead the login page, it shows a popup with an user image, i dont know what is this problem,

Any Idea?

when i access to the URI of the image, it shows this message:

You have followed a direct link to content hosted in a Jazz server. This page has been presented to ensure that a malicious website cannot use cleverly crafted content to circumvent security. If you would like to access the content, please use the link below

is there anyway to disable this?

Thanks in advance.

Comments
Bas Bekker commented Jun 03 '13, 5:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Rafael, not sure what is happening. So these questions: the URI of the image, does it have the same hostname, path as the Jazz server? And what is the URL that is stated at the end of the message: "please use the link below"?

Rafael Hernandez commented Jun 03 '13, 7:07 p.m.

thx for your answer Bas,

About the URI of the image, i think its better if i attach an image:

Error

As you can see, instead show me the login popup it shows me the image of the user (the URI of the popup is correct).

The URI of the "Please use the link below" is:

<a href="https://jts.colaboracionsimba.net:9443/jts/users/photo/737629" style="float:right">
      Download content
    </a>

As you can see, the URI is the correct, but i want to delete that message because the pictures on my "Reviews" widget cant show

Do you have any idea? =S

Mike Shkolnik commented Nov 07 '13, 6:54 p.m.

Rafael, did you ever get this problem resolved? I am having the same problem.

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Jun 04 '13, 11:35 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would open up a PMR with IBM Support to investigate this behaviour

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.