It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Migrating the Requirements Management application t0 4.0.5

Najmudheen Km (155) | asked Jan 22 '14, 1:24 a.m.

I am Migrating the Requirements Management application to 4.0.5 from 4.0.3.

The web clientis not  detecting the migration that was in progress, earlier I have completed script running upgarde part successfully. After login browser showing loading and it hanging or taking long time

1. Open your browser and clear the browser cache.

Navigate to the RM web client by specifying the server name and port in the following URL: https://hostname.example.com:port/rm/web/projects/migration. The default port is 9443. The web client detects that a migration is in progress and starts the Migration wizard

Comments
Mike Jaworski commented Jan 22 '14, 8:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I may be confused, but I don't understand the problem ... Are you unable to access the application after the migration? Can you access your server logs and post any relevant stack traces here? 

Thanks,
Mike Jaworski

3 answers

permanent link
Najmudheen Km (155) | answered Jan 22 '14, 6:14 p.m.

There is a last step in migration which web part of migration with below link, That link is not opening at all, it showing laoding.

https://hostname.example.com:port/rm/web/projects/migration

permanent link
Mike Jaworski (1.4k6) | answered Jan 23 '14, 7:39 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Ok, so you're not able to access the Migration Service Panel. If that's the case, then please provide any relevant stack traces from server logs (rm.log) for the timeframe where you attempted to open the Migration Panel. I would also suggest that you open a PMR with Rational Support, since there is likely to be more information that needs to be collected around this scenario, in order to diagnose properly.
Thanks,
Mike

permanent link
Najmudheen Km (155) | answered Jan 23 '14, 7:44 p.m.

Thanks Michael, It is resolved.

It was due to incorrect sql path, I have manually copied the sql folder.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.