It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

workitemindex after 4.0.6 migration to 5.0

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10285273) | asked Jun 11 '14, 2:09 p.m.
Hello all

I copied the teamservers.properties from jts to rm directory during the migration. After the migration, and as a tomcat user, I went though the teamservers.properties files to put absolute paths. However, when I went to the rm properties file, com.ibm.team.fulltext.indexLocation=C\:/PROGRA~1/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/conf/rm/indices/workitemindex is missing. Although it was in the original file before migration.

Can I just add this to the file, or is part of the documentation not needed and this piece unnecessary?

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/api/content/SSYMRC_5.0.0/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/t_run_rqm64_win_service.html

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 12 '14, 2:16 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I believe that RRC/RRDG does not have any work items and thus also does not require a work item index. If you add it, it will probably not used anyway.
Sterling Ferguson-II selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 16 '14, 8:51 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Sterling, on a second thought you want to backup the JFSIndexes that are new in RM now. Also the new Database.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.