It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error creating money that matters example for DM

Stefan Paschke (1312) | asked Oct 25 '13, 4:08 p.m.
Hello!

I installed a System and Software Engineering Topology like you can find it under that link to test IBM Jazz products.
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/rssehelp/v1r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.sse.install.doc%2Ftopics%2Fc_topology_over_product.html

After I successfully installed dm/qm/rm/jts/... I wanted to create the 'money that matters' example for ccm/rm/dm/qm.
BUT i get an error right at the beginning of installation process [1] see below.
I states i should check permissions and licenses for the user i am currently logged in with.
The user has jazzAdmins and jazzProjectAdmins permissions and the following licenses:
 - Rational DOORS Next Generation - Analys
 - Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager - Use
 - Rational Quality Manager - Quality Professional
 - Rational Rhapsody Design Manager - Design Manager
 - Rational Team Concert - Developer
So I guess all correct there.

So what is wrong with my setup so I can't access dm correctly and create the example project??

[1] - Fehler-Stack-Trace: com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.TaskException: com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.TaskException: CRJCA0201E Die Anwendung /dm hat gemeldet, dass das Beispiel 'Geld macht einen Unterschied' für den angemeldeten Benutzer nicht erstellt werden kann. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass der Benutzer über die notwendigen Repository-Berechtigungen und Clientzugriffslizenzen verfügt. Folgende Nachricht wurde von der Anwendung abgesetzt: Design Management is not configured with a server extension that contributes to the CLM Sample. .
at com.ibm.team.lpa.tasks.SampleValidationTask.validateApplicationRemote(SampleValidationTask.java:132)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.tasks.SampleValidationTask.runTask(SampleValidationTask.java:66)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.common.tasks.AbstractTask.run(AbstractTask.java:56)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.CompositeTask.run(CompositeTask.java:208)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.CompositeTask$MonitoredSubTask.run(CompositeTask.java:124)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.CompositeTask.run(CompositeTask.java:208)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.common.tasks.LoggingCompositeTask.run(LoggingCompositeTask.java:37)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.AsyncTask$TaskRunner.run(AsyncTask.java:40)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:738)
Caused by: com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.TaskException: CRJCA0201E Die Anwendung /dm hat gemeldet, dass das Beispiel 'Geld macht einen Unterschied' für den angemeldeten Benutzer nicht erstellt werden kann. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass der Benutzer über die notwendigen Repository-Berechtigungen und Clientzugriffslizenzen verfügt. Folgende Nachricht wurde von der Anwendung abgesetzt: Design Management is not configured with a server extension that contributes to the CLM Sample. .
at com.ibm.team.lpa.tasks.SampleValidationTask.validateApplicationRemote(SampleValidationTask.java:126)
... 8 more

Accepted answer

permanent link
Fariz Saracevic (904613) | answered Oct 28 '13, 8:03 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
  • If I install Rhapsody DM the money that matters example does not offer any example data for DM!?
Yes. Installing Rhapsody DM does not provdie MTM samples.
  • Does the money that matters example offer DM data at all or it is just for qm/rm/ccm?
Yes. You need to install RRC, RTC, RQM and/or DM. Any combination of these 4 should work.
  • How do i need to extend/alter the Rhapsody DM to support the money the matters example, if it is even possible?
You can add comments to the work item https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Collaborative%20ALM#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=249078 and add your voice for this functionality.
Stefan Paschke selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Fariz Saracevic (904613) | answered Oct 28 '13, 7:15 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Comments
Stefan Paschke commented Oct 28 '13, 7:37 a.m.

Hello!

So do I understand that right:

• If I install Rhapsody DM the money that matters example does not offer any example data for DM!?
  • Does the money that matters example offer DM data at all or it is just for qm/rm/ccm?
  • How do i need to extend/alter the Rhapsody DM to support the money the matters example, if it is even possible?

Basically  I would like to test a project with combination/integratio of qm/rm/ccm/dm and the classic Rhapsody client loading/editing/storing models in dm.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.