It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[JazzHub] Configuring the project area

Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | asked Sep 18 '13, 8:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I realise we can't do this right now - but it would be really good if we could configure the project area process. I am specifically looking at changing the work items (attributes, states, etc).

anthony

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 18 '13, 9:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the feedback!  Is there a specific work item type or attribute you're looking for?  I'm wondering if there is something that everyone wants that we could apply to all project areas.  Or do you have a process you think is specific to you that requires customizing the work items?

Comments
Anthony Kesterton commented Sep 18 '13, 10:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

It was more customisation than general changes to the settings.

More specifically -
We would like to be able to customise the states, actions and state groups.
Change the default estimate of a task to 1 hour
Change permissions for the different roles
Find a way to add document to source control.

I also think there is a problem with the burndown charts but need to investigate.

anthony

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Sep 18 '13, 11:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I've opened a work item to track your request.  Can you explain what you mean by "Find a way to add document to source control?"

Robert Myers commented Oct 24 '13, 7:46 a.m.

I would like to implement a Shared Process Provider and Consumer using the SCRUM Template for both.
Would that be supported?

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Oct 24 '13, 7:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

That is not currently supported in JazzHub.  You can choose from our scrum or basic template when you create your project.

Marc van Lint commented Nov 18 '13, 3:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I wanted to add the "Require Work Items and Comments" to force a link between change-sets and WIs. Saving failed ....

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Nov 19 '13, 6:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't believe it's possible to make any changes to the process from within the Eclipse client.  I'll add a comment to our work item that you would like the ability to add preconditions.

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.