It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[JazzHub] Configuring the project area

Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | asked Sep 18 '13, 8:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I realise we can't do this right now - but it would be really good if we could configure the project area process. I am specifically looking at changing the work items (attributes, states, etc).

anthony

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 18 '13, 9:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the feedback!  Is there a specific work item type or attribute you're looking for?  I'm wondering if there is something that everyone wants that we could apply to all project areas.  Or do you have a process you think is specific to you that requires customizing the work items?

Comments
Anthony Kesterton commented Sep 18 '13, 10:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

It was more customisation than general changes to the settings.

More specifically -
We would like to be able to customise the states, actions and state groups.
Change the default estimate of a task to 1 hour
Change permissions for the different roles
Find a way to add document to source control.

I also think there is a problem with the burndown charts but need to investigate.

anthony

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Sep 18 '13, 11:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I've opened a work item to track your request.  Can you explain what you mean by "Find a way to add document to source control?"

Robert Myers commented Oct 24 '13, 7:46 a.m.

I would like to implement a Shared Process Provider and Consumer using the SCRUM Template for both.
Would that be supported?

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Oct 24 '13, 7:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

That is not currently supported in JazzHub.  You can choose from our scrum or basic template when you create your project.

Marc van Lint commented Nov 18 '13, 3:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I wanted to add the "Require Work Items and Comments" to force a link between change-sets and WIs. Saving failed ....

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Nov 19 '13, 6:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't believe it's possible to make any changes to the process from within the Eclipse client.  I'll add a comment to our work item that you would like the ability to add preconditions.

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.