It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Baseline description field: it is possible to see it in the Baseline History window?

Marco Valerio Way (5089) | asked Jun 26 '13, 8:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The question is: it is possible to see the description field I can fill opening the properties pop-up window of a baseline in an eclipse window such as the baseline history of a component?

Thanks

Comments
Tim Mok commented Jun 26 '13, 9:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I'm not sure if I've understood your question. When I show baselines on a component, the baselines are shown in the History view and the description column is included. When I show the properties of the baseline, I also see the description.

Marco Valerio Way commented Jun 26 '13, 9:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Tim,
if you open the properties window of a baseline, you can see the name field and the description field. Is there a way I can see the description field without open the properties window?

I hope to be done more clear now, thanks for your replay.

Ciao
Marco

Accepted answer

permanent link
Surya Tripathi (65017) | answered Jul 11 '13, 8:38 p.m.
In RTC 4.0.3, the history view has a column for Description. You can open the component baselines in history view and see the description.

Marco Valerio Way selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Surya Tripathi commented Jul 11 '13, 8:41 p.m.

Marco Valerio Way commented Jul 12 '13, 4:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Ok, customer are now using 4.0.1, I will tell them in a next version it will be visible
Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.