It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I create an association from RTC project area to a custom OSLC adapter

Chris P (111912) | asked Apr 29 '13, 2:09 p.m.
edited Apr 29 '13, 3:31 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
I've asked this before, but accidentally "answered" my post and now I'm not getting any more responses...

In RTC, /ccm, I've successfully added a friend to the outbound friends list.

When I go to a project area, click "Add Association", and select the friend from the list, I get the following error:

Failed to read artifact container catalog resource:

Unable to load URL: /ccm/proxy?uri=http://{localhost:port}/oslc/rootservices, Status: 403

I used Firebug to dig into the javascript call that's being made, and I see the following:

HTTP Status 403 - The proxy is not configured to allow the request to http://{localhost:port}/oslc/rootservices. There may be a missing friend entry for this server.

Does anyone have any pointers on this?

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Apr 29 '13, 3:32 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note: I modified the title of this question to take the form of a question

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Jun 04 '13, 12:36 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
HTTP 403 is forbidden, so there may be an issue with the OAuth configuration. I am not sure what type of application you are connecting, but if this was with a CLM app, we would need to look at the OAuth consumer key and ensure they match correctly.

Keep in mind that the two applications should be hosted on machines with the same date/time, otherwise the OSLC request/responses will fail

Comments
Chris P commented Jun 11 '13, 9:46 a.m.

I agree that it appears to be an OAuth config issue.  Please see the post here.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.