It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DOORS 9.5: The QM column does not show the RQM test case ID:SUmmary but just "Type".

Frank Ning (50025119133) | asked Mar 31 '13, 9:54 p.m.
retagged Apr 01 '13, 1:46 a.m. by Hao Wan (1.5k35)

1.       The QM OSLC column in DOORS 9.5 does not show the linked test case properly. It just shows “Type”.  

2.       On the other hand, the OSLC link for RM behave wired.  In this case, “364” is the requirement ID in RRC. The “Feature Req 1” is the summary of the RRC requirement. The above picture looks ok. However, if I click on another DOORS entry, the RM entry got changed to “364:31:DOORS Test Case 1” where “32:DOORS Test Case 1” is really the RQM test case (ID:<summary>). See picture below. If I click on another entry again, it now shows the RTC task work item “96”. Yes, within CLM, the RRC req, RQM test case, and RTC task are associated. Is this the expected behavior for DOORS?  

(please see my comments below for the other two pictures)

Comments
Frank Ning commented Mar 31 '13, 9:55 p.m.

3 answers

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Apr 01 '13, 1:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 01 '13, 1:47 a.m.
Hi Frank,
the problem is more likely to be on the DOORS side.
I just retag your question so that DOORS team can see it.

permanent link
Paul Strachan (512) | answered Apr 02 '13, 12:03 p.m.
This is an issue with DOORS 9 and the Customer Support team should be contacted to help deal with this and to get a PMR raised. Here is a link to the DOORS area of the Support Portal to aid with that:
http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Rational/Rational_DOORS

permanent link
Maeve OReilly (3813) | answered Apr 11 '13, 6:15 a.m.
Issue #1 I have seen myself in 9.4, but I couldn't reproduce in 9.5.0.1.  I didn't try 9.5.
Issue #2 I am not familiar with and 'weird' does describe it.  A PMR probably is best there.  But I would also try it if possible in 9.5.0.1 as it has quite a few fixes.  See http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27036720#9501

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.