It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Several users experience corrupt RTC repository workspace at the same time

Vince Thyng (13723753) | asked Apr 24 '13, 3:55 p.m.
edited Apr 24 '13, 3:56 p.m.
Twice in the last month we have encountered a problem where developers on a specific stream get significant delays delivering code all of a sudden and even timeouts.  Deleting and creating a new repository workspace solves the problem.  This makes it look like something happened that was able to corrupt workspaces on different user systems at the same time.  This is a 3.0.1.1 server.  Are there any thoughts on what can cause this kind of mass destruction?

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Apr 24 '13, 4:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This does not sound like a common problem. I suggest contacting IBM support to get priority in fixing your issue.

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Apr 25 '13, 2:21 p.m.

I have seen this happen (rarely).  We attributed it to someone having delivered "big"  change set(s) that all the developers then had to accept.  That really hammered the server for a day or two.

I would suggest maybe a Show History on the component(s) of the stream to judge the size.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.