It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error in Configure Data Warehouse

Omar Vazquez (281713) | asked Jan 10 '13, 6:36 p.m.
retagged Jan 11 '13, 11:51 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)

Hi

I have Win Server 2008 with DB2 9 and WAS 8

Once I finished to configure WAS and DB2. I'm started with CLM 4.0.1 setup, but in the step 7 "Configure Data Warehouse" and when select "Test Connection" and appear the message:

"Some property values are invalid. Please correct flagged properties to continue"

Any fields are marked but I changed all values and the message continues. I fill the fields JDBC Password, JDBC Location and Custom Report Database User.

Could you help me please?

Comments
Laura W. Hinson commented Jan 14 '13, 4:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Omar,

When you received the error message, did it have an ID? For example, CRJAZ1234E. If it did, and you are able to remember what the ID was, can you let me know?

3 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jan 11 '13, 10:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Omar, this is likely a property that was entered for a different DB vendor. Try switching DB vendors and see if the flagged property shows up.

permanent link
Omar Vazquez (281713) | answered Jan 11 '13, 2:10 p.m.

Thanks Rafik, but you mean that I need to change the option Database Vendor in the setup? I'm using DB2 and JDBC for Connection Type, also, the server is Win 2008. I can't to use other option

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jan 11 '13, 3:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I meant temporarily cycle through the database vendors until the page displays the invalid property. Once you figure out the invalid property value, fix it, then revert back to DB2.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.