It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

not able to edit graphical artifacts in rational doors next generation..

Sanket Ikhar (154810) | asked Jan 10 '13, 12:07 a.m.
retagged Jan 10 '13, 11:09 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
when I am trying to add the artifacts of formats Business Process Diagrams, use case diagrams, storyboard and so on..and i am using the compatible browser
following error is appearing...

ID CRRRW7385W The browser that you are using to edit graphical artifacts is not supported. The editor is supported only on Firefox 3.6 and later and the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer 8 and later. When you edit, use either Firefox 3.6 and later or the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer 8 and later. 
 please help me out in this. 
thanks in advance.

Comments
Vatsala Ramachandran commented Jan 10 '13, 1:08 a.m.

As already noted in a question that you had asked previously, editing of graphical artifacts is only possible in the web client, which is Rational Requirements Composer. So, this has been re-tagged to RRC.

Thanks,
Vatsala

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jan 10 '13, 7:37 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Let me add more clarity here.

The web client is part of both RRC and DOORS NG, and a user with a DOORS NG Analyst license should be able edit graphical artifacts when using the web browser. If you are using the DNG rich client, you can directly open a graphical artifact in your web browser for editing.

You should doublecheck that both your converter.war file and your browser set-up is OK.  The following may help:

permanent link
Terry Caudill (16) | answered Jan 16 '13, 9:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sanket,

Which browser and version are you using?  Which operating system are you running?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.