It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where can i view review participant approval Timestamp?!

David Langrell (111) | asked Nov 15 '12, 8:37 a.m.
After creating reviews from a collection of requirements  to capture customer approval of those requirements.

Customer representative is assigned as an approver participant within review. 

Once participant approves I can see each artifact is approved BUT where can I see the Time stamp of when and who approved each artifact within the review?

Help advises it should be in the review "history" but I cannot find the history of reviews??

Please help!

2 answers

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Nov 16 '12, 8:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi David,

I'm not familiar with creating reviews of requirement collections; however, I do know how to find the history.  When you open the requirement collection, there is a button in the upper right:

History button
You can then click on Audit History or Revision History depending on which version you are using.  Hopefully that will have the review history you are looking for. 

Comments
David Langrell commented Nov 16 '12, 8:39 a.m.

Thanks Lauren, this provides me with the collection history. However I need the review history.
Reviews were created from a collection, so the reviews become a separate artifact to the collection itself, the collection history doesn't show any history for any reviews a user may have created from a collection.

Still open...

permanent link
Cindy Casteel (122) | answered Apr 01 '13, 11:57 a.m.
I am having the same issue but with Modules...where can I find the Review history on Modules? I Open History but there is nothing on the history of the review, other than the initialization of the review.  It doesn't capture that the Module was reviewed, who approved it and when.   Where can I find this?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.