It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create Full traceability report in CLM 4.0

Anurag Rajput (8011623) | asked Sep 19 '12, 8:05 a.m.
edited Sep 19 '12, 10:53 a.m. by Seth Packham (1.4k42213)
 I have created a requirement in RRC, assigned a work item for the same requirement in RTC and created Test cases for the same in RQM. Once the work item is tested and closed successfully. Is it possible to create full traceability report for the Flow of that particular requirement from RRC-RTC-RQM ?? If yes... How can we do it?? 

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Anurag Rajput

2 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Sep 19 '12, 8:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Anurag,

Creating a full tranceability report will require using at least CLM 3.0.1. You will need to setup the shared data warehouse and RRDI.

I believe the RQM app already ships with some RRDI traceability reports. I will let someone from RQM answer which ones are those.

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Sep 19 '12, 9:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 19 '12, 10:35 a.m.
There is also this CLM Reporting workshop that might help in understanding the RRDI and RRDG/RPE reporting  options

https://jazz.net/library/article/675

Now from RRC you can create a view of your requirements and include the Implemented By, TrackedBy and ValidatedBy columns.  This will show the requirement, the linked work item and test case and the status of each.

Also there is  a Traceability Report included in RRC.

Comments
Anurag Rajput commented Sep 25 '12, 12:28 a.m.

Hi Robin,

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards, Anurag Rajput

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.