It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ClearQuest Bridge

Manoj Panda (39346762) | asked Jul 31 '12, 12:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,
I am trying to integrate CQ (8.0.0.03) with RTC 4.0. Almost I followed procedure to use the CQ bridge for RTC.
I am able to create a link from RTC work item to CQ ( either I can able to create a new record in CQ or linking with existing record)

But reverse way is not working. I should able to create or Link to a RTC work item from CQ record.

Go to CQ web, create a new record(defect), click on link tab and then click on related artifact.
When I click I get the following Error in dilog box " TypeError: str.indexOf is not a function"

And then when I click OK,

I get the dilog box with the repository name and then the 2 radio button like link to existing and create New.

but everything is disable. I have only option to click on cancel button.

Please help. Is there anything I am missing. I am using latest OSLC link package that is 1.2.

(sorry i could not able to paste the screenshot)

Comments
Guido Schneider commented Nov 01 '12, 7:36 a.m.

Where you able to solve this?

I have exactly same issue with CQ8.0.0.4 and RTC4.0.0.1. Same error message etc.

I checked the oauth firiend and consumer settings on CQ and on Jazz. The keys are the same.

I do not have any idea where to search. I assume it must be on the Jazz side, because the same CQ system works with another Jazz system which runs v.3.0.1.4.

2 answers

permanent link
VK L (8177156159) | answered Aug 02 '12, 12:49 a.m.
Hi Manoj,
                 Is there detailed errors in the Sysout log file on web server? OAuth setup on both RTC and CQ Side?

Thanks.

Comments
Manoj Panda commented Aug 02 '12, 1:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Valli, OAtuth setup has been done in both side.do you know the path for the log file???

Manoj Panda commented Aug 02 '12, 1:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Valli, Here is the log file

[8/2/12 10:43:19:913 IST] 0000001a CqOAuthClient E com.ibm.rational.cq.web.oauthConsumer.CqOAuthClient exchangeRequestTokenForAccessToken Unable to retrieve accessor for token [8/2/12 10:44:46:101 IST] 0000001a CqOAuthServle I com.ibm.rational.cm.rest.oauth.servlet.CqOAuthServlet logRequest ClearQuest REST: POST http://mapanda3/cqweb/oauth-request-token/8.0.0 [8/2/12 10:45:14:489 IST] 0000001a CMLogger I com.ibm.rational.stp.server.cq.CqSessionManager createSession CRVSV0901I ClearQuest login of user: manoj -- 8.0.0/def on server

permanent link
VK L (8177156159) | answered Aug 02 '12, 1:40 a.m.
Ok...From this, it looks like the auth is not happening. Please verify if the auth is approved on both sides and if its working.

Comments
Manoj Panda commented Aug 02 '12, 1:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Valli, I understand that there may be some miskate where i am not able to catch this. can you please let me know your email id so that I can able to send you the complete snapshot. or for quick resolve, we can disucss on phone. please let me know your contact no.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.