It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I have the list of Requirements from ReqPro in RRDI 2.0.3 for each test Case?

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Jul 07 '13, 7:41 p.m.
 Hello, 

I'm Using RRDI 2.0.3, and I would like bring in my report the test result execution with the list of Requiritments previously linked with Req Pro I have linked my test plan with all Requirements Matrix in ReqPro, and for each test case I have diferente requirements linked, but when I try to drag and drop my test results and put my Requirements just I got a long list doesn't make sense with my requirements linked. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jul 08 '13, 12:42 a.m.
Do you want to see requirement and test case result relationship in RRDI? They do not have direct links, and requirement is only linked to test plan and test case for ReqPro via RQM ETL in data warehouse of RRDI.

So you should drag the requirement from the test case related query subjects to get the relationship of requirement and test case, then join another query subject where showing the test case id of the test case result to get the indirect relationship of requirement and test case result.

However to ensure the coverage of requirement in RQM, out of the box RQM requirement related reports only list the requirements associated with a test plan and the test cases of the test plan (we called plan requirements) and use the test plan and test case of test case results constraint to show the relationship of requirement and test case result. You can refer to OOTB RQM RRDI report "Plan Requirement Execution using TCER Count"  and "Plan Requirement Execution using Weight" to see how to get their relationships in RRDI.
Rafael Rodriguez Montes selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Jul 08 '13, 3:14 p.m.

Awesome!!
Thank you so much!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.