It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DCC full load of CCM - CM planning 134 hrs later still running

Norman Dignard (356688169) | asked Aug 09 '18, 8:38 a.m.

I'm wondering if the dcc job has gone into never-never land.  Were running 605 ifix5, DCC on its own server.

2 weeks ago, we configured a full load of cm, qm and rm  , starting it at 6pm on a Friday. Rm failed after some 22 hours and the CM planning one was still executing after 112 hrs.  On the following Wed, I stopped the jobs.  After review of the logs,  all DCC loads were configured back to the default delta load setting by the system.

I ran all jobs again.  RM failed after 2 hrs and the Cm planning was still running after another 120 hrs.   Last Friday night I stopped the jobs again, and then stopped restarted DCC and ran all DCC jobs again.  Same issue with RM and CM planning is still running after 134hrs.

Anyone know about long a full load should take for CCM? I know its all based on db size but does this seem to be an unreasonable amount of time for CM planning? 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k375103) | answered Aug 09 '18, 12:16 p.m.
Hi Norman,
As you mentioned it depends on your database size. I remember the customer for who full DCC load took 8 days.
Please check if the jobs are progressing (The number of processing resources are increasing in DCC web)
You can also open a new case for the support to check if you do not have any bottleneck.

Please let us know if this is useful.
Norman Dignard selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Norman Dignard commented Aug 10 '18, 7:47 a.m.

It just finished after 138hrs.   

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.