It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why can't I see my own questions posted from the old forums?

Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa (2.4k3126100) | asked Jun 14 '12, 7:40 a.m.
edited Jul 03 '12, 8:26 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
Hi. I read that old forum data was migrated to the new one.
But when I go to My Profile to see all my old questions (useful to find good answers from the past) I just see two. And believe me, I had tens of them...

Is the migration process not finished yet?

Thanks in advance,

Chemi.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Spencer Griffin (41126) | answered Jun 14 '12, 5:17 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just checked the database of the old forum, and those were the only posts with the username 'chemi'.
Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa commented Jun 14 '12, 6:02 p.m.

Well, perhaps those two posts were posted via web. But the rest of them (hundreds, I counted now in ThunderBird) were posted via NNTP client (ThunderBird), so although I used the same user/login than in the web, who knows how they were saved in the DB.

To be honest... I hope this change is really good for the rest of the community because for me.... :-(

Thanks,

Chemi.

Spencer Griffin commented Jun 14 '12, 6:14 p.m.

Thanks for that information. I think something went wrong with the attribution of posts that were posted from NNTP. I'll see what I can do.

Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa commented Jun 14 '12, 6:18 p.m.

Thanks Spencer! Let me know if you need any information from my side. I have all the posts in my ThunderBird so I can send you any sample just to check how do they appear in the DB.

Spencer Griffin commented Jul 03 '12, 12:57 p.m.

Sorry for the delay. This is now fixed. The cache server is still catching up, but your posts are associated with your account now.

Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa commented Jul 03 '12, 4:32 p.m.

Great! Thanks a lot.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.