It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What RSS feed will show me all activity for a particular tag in the new jazz forum?

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8279269) | asked Jun 21 '12, 9:18 a.m.
edited Jun 21 '12, 3:06 p.m. by Seth Packham (1.4k42213)
I want to see everything with RQM. What is the RSS feed to do this? On the old forum, I would just like to the RQM area. On this forum, if I put in the rational-quality-manager tag, I only get questions that are tagged for rational-quality-manager...I seem to miss comments and answers.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jun 21 '12, 3:05 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sterling (@itengtools) - the RSS feeds for a whole tag will only include all the new questions for that tag. The best way to get all activity for a tag is through email notifications for "favorite" tags. You can specify your favorite tags in the My Favorite Tags section on the Forum main page. Then you manage your email notifications here: https://jazz.net/forum/users/itengtools/subscriptions/

I have found the emails to be very useful for monitoring the forum without visiting the site or opening a feedreader.
Seth Packham selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Jun 22 '12, 3:30 p.m.

Seth,

Thanks for the answer, but I get around 60-100 emails in my Inbox. I liked the old option of viewing this in Google Reader or Thundebird via RSS...not having to "technically" download, but see activity in my jazz areas of interest...I, at the time, monitored about 8 products RSS feeds.

I will just submit an Enhancement request.

thanks...

SFII

One other answer

permanent link
Vaibhav Srivastava (2861) | answered Jun 21 '12, 9:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jun 21 '12, 9:30 a.m.
Hi Sterling
You could check your subscriptions page and configure to be notified 
hxxps://jazz.net/forum/users/<your-user-name>/subscriptions/ 
There are some options available there for
Auto subscribe me to: 
On my subscriptions, notify me when:
Hope this helps

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Jun 21 '12, 10:02 a.m.

Hello,

The options you mentioned above are for work items, and/or questions that I have asked or specifically tagged. (questions only)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.