It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to find out the questions subscribed by me?

Albert Yao (5411322) | asked Apr 14 '14, 4:22 a.m.
edited Apr 14 '14, 4:25 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)
I looked at many questions and answers of this forum, and I subscribed to some of them, but after some days, if the questions or answers have not any changes, I could not find out them.
How could I find out the questions subscribed by me?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Apr 14 '14, 4:29 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 14 '14, 4:30 a.m.
Albert,

in the menu where you can select the forums, go to the menu "My Stuff". Select the Forum tab and you have several views on your stuff in the forum, including your subscriptions.

Please note, you can also use this to manage your favorite articles. Just give it a thumbs up and you will see it in the "My Stuff/Library" tab.
Albert Yao selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Albert Yao commented Apr 17 '14, 2:40 a.m. | edited Apr 17 '14, 2:42 a.m.

Ralph, thanks!

If the content of "My Stuff"  could be shown in the "My Profile", that's will be much better.

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 17 '14, 2:56 a.m.

No, it was placed there on purpose to collect your stuff. You can always submit a suggestion here: https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Community%20Feedback#action=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewDashboard

Albert Yao commented Apr 17 '14, 3:35 a.m.
Ralph, thank you for your quick reply and help! 
I went to the link you supplied, but the amount of "work item" in this project area "Community Feedback" is so low! Why? I think "ask a question" or search in this forum is more directly and more quickly and more freely.

Adding the link "Subscribed by me" to the "My Profile" is better for me, at least for the "FORUM" content search.

The content or link of "My Stuff" is not easy to find out and not direct. I have used "jazz.net" and "forum" for a long time, but I know the way to find out questions and answers "Subscribed by me" by asking a question specially till now.

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 17 '14, 4:50 a.m.

Albert, probably because few people request changes on the Forums? You can ask questions here. If you want to make sure the developers (of the jazz.net web site) will see an enhancement request, you should put it there.

Mystuff is as easy to find as you can make it. But I would agree it would be a good idea to put MyStuff ( a link) into the profile.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.