It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How should I submit enhancement requests for the new forum?

Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | asked Jun 07 '12, 3:20 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jun 10 '12, 3:56 p.m.
In another question, it was suggested that bugs should be submitted against:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Community%20Feedback
Should enhancement requests be submitted there as well?
It is counter-intuitive to have to submit them as a "Jazz.net Website Bug".

As a sub-question, why is there no "create work item" entry in the "Community Feedback" project area?  (I suppose I could have created a separate question for this, but it didn't seem to merit a top-level entry :-).

Accepted answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jun 11 '12, 10:15 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The "Community Feedback" project area is the right place to submit a bug or an enhancement. (Internal users with access to JazzCS project area can also do it there.) We've tried to simplify the work item types available in "Community Feedback" to make for fewer choices, but I see that just caused you more confusion. I have relabel the type as "Jazz.net Website Bugs and Enhancements" type to make it clear that you can enter enhancement requests there too. I hope that helps.

As for your sub-question, I don't know what you mean. I see the Work Item menu with options in the drop-down for creating work items.
Geoffrey Clemm selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Jun 11 '12, 10:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

WRT the sub-question, I can no longer reproduce the issue (should have taken a screen-shot :-). So I'll consider the sub-issue closed until I can recreate it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.