It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Calculated reports using RRDI

Naveen Chandani (4812022) | asked Jun 06 '12, 5:43 a.m.

I am trying to create a customized report in RRDI by pulling RTC data. By joining few queries, I am able get the data in the format below:

Customer Name Workitem state Amount
ABC Ltd Fund Released 500000
ABC Ltd Fund Released 400000
ABC Ltd Fund acknowledged 200000
ABC Ltd Fund acknowledged 300000
XYZ Ltd Fund Released 150000
XYZ Ltd Fund Released 300000

In the above table, customer name and amount are the custom attributes and workitem state is a inbuilt attribute in RTC. These states are well defined in the workflow.

Based on the above data I want to generate a report:

Customer Name Total Fund Released Total Fund acknowledged Fund released but not acknowledged
ABC Ltd. 1400000 500000 900000
XYZ Ltd. 450000 0

Formulae used for the figures in the respective columns are as follows:

Total Fund released = Total of Amount column based on the customer name column.

Total Fund acknowledged = Total of Amount column based on workitem state and customer name column.

Fund acknowledged but not released = Total Fund released - Total fund acknowledged.

I want to generate this report (2nd table) automatically based on the data in (1st table).

Comments
Seth Packham commented Jun 06 '12, 10:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please edit your question to be in the form of a specific question, and edit the description to be readable. You pasted HTML that is unreadable.

Naveen Chandani commented Jun 14 '12, 3:33 a.m. | edited Jun 14 '12, 3:33 a.m.

I guess now it is in the readable format. Could you please help me with the query

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.