It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Save sandbox, upload to test/prod environment

Brian Ronan (211010) | asked Mar 20 '12, 2:58 p.m.
I'm currently using the v3.0.1.1 sandbox hosted by jazz.net, waiting for my project's implementation of RRC to happen. In the meantime I've got work happening (artifact types, attributes, link types and data creation) in the sandbox that I was wondering if I could get exported and then loaded into my project's test environment when available.

Is this possible?

Thank you,
-Brian

One answer

permanent link
Chris Horning (2711) | answered May 23 '12, 2:47 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm currently using the v3.0.1.1 sandbox hosted by jazz.net, waiting for my project's implementation of RRC to happen. In the meantime I've got work happening (artifact types, attributes, link types and data creation) in the sandbox that I was wondering if I could get exported and then loaded into my project's test environment when available.

Is this possible?

Thank you,
-Brian

Hi Brian

One means of exporting from 3.0.1.1 would be to use export to CSV. I'm not aware of a means to export artifact, link, and attribute types in the 3.0.1.1 sandbox. 4.0 is planned to have additional means of importing and exporting.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.