It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

.Project File is under Unresolved Folder (without any change

sriramak s (1762018) | asked Feb 27 '12, 12:59 p.m.
Hi,

every time develoers make some changes on source code file, they can see file .project under unmodified..

Please let me know how to remove the auto .project file changes..

let me know does it impact if the file has been checked into .

Regards,
sriramak

2 answers

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Feb 27 '12, 3:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

every time develoers make some changes on source code file, they can see file .project under unmodified..

Regards,
sriramak
The .project file was created when loading your source code into Eclipse as an Eclipse project. You may either share this file or add it to the ignore list. If the .project file isn't shared, it'll be created every time you load your source code into Eclipse as an Eclipse project.

permanent link
sriramak s (1762018) | answered Feb 29 '12, 1:44 p.m.
Hi,

Thanks for the information, you mean sharing the .project file to Jazz Source Control ?

if so doest affect the anything on the source code repository ?

Please let me know how to add the .project file into ignore list..

Regards,
Sriramak

Hi,

Regards,
sriramak
The .project file was created when loading your source code into Eclipse as an Eclipse project. You may either share this file or add it to the ignore list. If the .project file isn't shared, it'll be created every time you load your source code into Eclipse as an Eclipse project.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.