It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue in burndown label in sprint backlog

Naveen Arora (3178) | asked Jan 17 '12, 1:43 p.m.
Client: Web
Version: 3.0.1.1
Plan: Sprint 2 Backlog

Our Sprint Backlog plan screen, beside the "Burndown" label, a message says: "Report not found."

I tried to fix it but I don't know what it needs. How do I fix that error message?

3 answers

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Oct 03 '13, 7:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The report resources that is being looked for here is with the Report UUID : planning.Burndown. 

By deploying Planning Burndown to the specific Project Area the plan belongs to, the message you are noticing will be resolved.

To Deploy : Open Project in Eclipse Client > Team Artifacts View > Expand Reports Node > Right Click on Report Resources > Deploy New Resources :

Then Select the Planning Burndown :

hope it helps.

permanent link
Christophe Lucas (86224948) | answered Jan 18 '12, 4:56 a.m.
Client: Web
Version: 3.0.1.1
Plan: Sprint 2 Backlog

Our Sprint Backlog plan screen, beside the "Burndown" label, a message says: "Report not found."

I tried to fix it but I don't know what it needs. How do I fix that error message?

If the problem is that you 'miss' some Reports (e.g. Burndown) in the 'Team Artifacts' view - Reports menu, you might have to Install missing reports in Rational Team Concert 3.0.

permanent link
Liliana Mercado (646) | answered Nov 19 '13, 8:09 a.m.
Hi Dinesh,
               I faced the same problem that Naveen. I followed the steps explained by you and the issue was resolved.
Thanks for your help

Regards,

Liliana Mercado

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.