It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Diagnostics warning for consumer key

Christian Rund (621) | asked Nov 29 '11, 8:36 a.m.
Hello,

has anybody experience how to resolve the following warning?

We are running RQM 3.0.1 with a bridge to ClearQuest 7.12.

Quote:
Friend: the consumer key "iv23mg7DFGs2DpQWNVPvLU0" for "MyProjectArea" was allocated by this server, when it should have been allocated by the application.
This may indicate that the setup wizard for the application must be executed.
End of quote

Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments
Vince Thyng commented Jun 16 '13, 10:30 a.m.

I have the same message in my diagnostics page after moving service from one server to another.

Mike Shkolnik commented Sep 16 '13, 1:43 p.m. | edited Sep 16 '13, 4:44 p.m.

Reviving this old thread - I am having this exact problem after running the process "Setting up a test staging environment with production data":

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.jazz.install.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_prepare_sandbox_server_rename.html

Any ideas how to fix this? RTC 4.0.1 was already in place on the test server (with data upgraded from 2.x). We refreshed with 4.0.1 data from the production server (MS SQL). We did NOT copy the config files over since we already had the correct config on the test server with 4.0.1. We're using Tomcat.

Note that the server rename process didn't quite work so I had to do a search-and-replace (on every field in every table of every database) for all instances of the production server URL to replace them with the test server URL. I successfully ran rebuildTextIndices and reindex on each database afterwards.

Christian Rund commented Sep 17 '13, 3:58 a.m.

Thanks Mike for posting the link to this. Unfortunately I cannot verify whether it would solve the issue I originally have seen as we had re-installed CLM 4.0.1 from scratch.
Chris

2 answers

permanent link
Mike Shkolnik (9809161143) | answered Sep 16 '13, 4:26 p.m.
Found the answer (thanks to IBM support):

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21573461

permanent link
Vince Thyng (13724153) | answered Jun 16 '13, 10:30 a.m.
I have the same message in my diagnostics page after moving service from one server to another.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.