It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add Sub-steps in RQM

Keith Drummond (1677) | asked Jul 13 '10, 9:07 a.m.
I'm trying to add sub-steps to a script in RQM. I can see where to add a regular step but I don't see any support for adding a sub step between two steps. Can anybody give any insight if this ability is in the RQM app.

3 answers

permanent link
Michael Triantafelow (4513) | answered Jul 13 '10, 10:06 a.m.
I'm trying to add sub-steps to a script in RQM. I can see where to add a regular step but I don't see any support for adding a sub step between two steps. Can anybody give any insight if this ability is in the RQM app.

There is no concept of "sub steps" in RQM test scripts. When we import from tools that use sub steps we actually merge them into a single step before storing them in RQM's database.

You may want to look into using Keywords instead.

permanent link
Keith Drummond (1677) | answered Jul 13 '10, 1:44 p.m.

There is no concept of "sub steps" in RQM test scripts. When we import from tools that use sub steps we actually merge them into a single step before storing them in RQM's database.

You may want to look into using Keywords instead.

Thank you, I wonder why that feature wasnt included into RQM

permanent link
Said Ebrahimi (611) | answered Jul 15 '10, 7:29 a.m.
Hi
Is there any way to change the Time and Date configuration in RQM
Instead of AM and PM notification the 24 hours format would be displayed and the date would start with YYYY-MM-DD.

BR/Saidofsky

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.