It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Searching for the Java source code for the RQMcopy utility

Ben Smiley (622) | asked Aug 31 '11, 11:36 a.m.
On the jazz site it indicates that the Java source code for the RQMcopyUtility.jar file is avaialble in the download but when I downloaded all I could find was the jar file and a bunch of html files (one for each language) with licensing info. Can anyone please point me to where I can access the source as I really need to learn how to use teh REST API's and could really benefit from some example sorce code that does this.

One answer

permanent link
Saurabh Malhotra (15231617) | answered Aug 31 '11, 10:33 p.m.
On the jazz site it indicates that the Java source code for the RQMcopyUtility.jar file is avaialble in the download but when I downloaded all I could find was the jar file and a bunch of html files (one for each language) with licensing info. Can anyone please point me to where I can access the source as I really need to learn how to use teh REST API's and could really benefit from some example sorce code that does this.

Ben you just need to uncompress the jar file. Use something like 7zip http://www.7-zip.org/ and you should be able to uncompress the jar file and find all the files within it.

On the wiki it states "All source files for the utility are included in the src directory of RQMUCopyUtility?.jar. In order to build the source, the libraries in the lib directory also need to be unpacked from the jar."

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.