It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

So the workspace is NOT automatically sync with the stream?

Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | asked Aug 24 '11, 11:48 a.m.
e.g. I create a workspace from a stream. After I removed a component from the stream, the workspace still have that component. Is there a way like ClearCase rebase to sync the workspace with stream?

Or I should remove it from the workspace, then deliver the change to the stream?

In the case of baseline change? Basically I think I am looking for a rebase function.

Thanks
Jirong

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Aug 24 '11, 1:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
e.g. I create a workspace from a stream. After I removed a component from the stream, the workspace still have that component. Is there a way like ClearCase rebase to sync the workspace with stream?

Or I should remove it from the workspace, then deliver the change to the stream?

In the case of baseline change? Basically I think I am looking for a rebase function.

Thanks
Jirong
Your workspace would see the component as an incoming component removal. You can accept the change like you would with change sets to remove the component from your workspace.

You could do it the other way and deliver the component removal. Either way results in your workspace and stream not having the component anymore.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.