It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Searching iScrum Template

Andreas Nicoladoni (19612523) | asked Jun 07 '11, 9:25 a.m.
Hallo,

in our actual project we use iScrum as Process Template.

Now we have installed a RTC V3iFix1 server with WAS7 and when I create a new project, I'm missing the iScrum Template.

Is this template removed from RTC?

Thanks for answers
Andreas

2 answers

permanent link
Kevin Doyle (60425) | answered Jun 08 '11, 12:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hallo,

Now we have installed a RTC V3iFix1 server with WAS7 and when I create a new project, I'm missing the iScrum Template.

Thanks for answers
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

The IBM i Scrum template was removed in RTC 3.0 to reduce the number of process templates. It was almost the same as the Scrum template just with the addition of some more roles and the precondition for Deliver (Client) - "Prohibit Unsupported i Project Formats" being setup.

permanent link
Andreas Nicoladoni (19612523) | answered Jun 08 '11, 3:02 a.m.
Hallo,

Thanks for answers
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

The IBM i Scrum template was removed in RTC 3.0 to reduce the number of process templates. It was almost the same as the Scrum template just with the addition of some more roles and the precondition for Deliver (Client) - "Prohibit Unsupported i Project Formats" being setup.

Hi Kevin,
thanks for your answer. We will use scrum and look what we have to change for our new project.

Kind regards
Andreas

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.