It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

View Test Plans in RQM3.0 RC3

Yaqian Fang (2013223) | asked May 31 '11, 1:48 a.m.
Hi,

In RQM 2.0.1 there used to be View As option in View Test Plans which can display all test cases included in that test plan in a tree-structure view. I noticed in RQM 3.0 RC 3, View As option is gone.
Has it been moved somewhere else? Or, will it be added back in future mile stone?

Also, in RQM3.0 RC3, when mouse over name of the test plan in the table, it shows a small window with brief info. on the test plan. At the bottom of the small window, there's "show more" menu which then becomes "show less" after clicking it. But it didn't change the amount of information being displayed. Is this a bug?

Thank you.

2 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Jun 01 '11, 2:50 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
For RQM 3.0.1:
Go to "View Test Plans".
On the left hand side notice a long gray vertical bar with an arrow in the middle. Click this to expand the Filter options.
In the "Filter by Categories" heading there is a downward facing arrow. Click this and select "Explore Test Plans in Tree".
This will get you a tree view that you are used to.

permanent link
Claudia Olteanu (11) | answered Aug 01 '11, 10:12 a.m.
Hi guys,

can you help me to create a report or view, to return me a tree hierachy with:
-master test plan
- children test plan
- test cases related to every child test plan

This will replace the option from version 2.0 where the view=tree from View TP was 'friendly'

as you can see in 'The Tree view' :
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rqmhelp/v2r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/c_views.html

Thanks,
Claudia

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.