It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to load the content

Ayman Youssef (1111) | asked May 26 '11, 9:12 a.m.
Hello,

i've a problem by "View Build Records", i get the message "Unable to load the content". Even though i created already buils before direct in RQM and indirect in RTC.
Does anyone have an idea about this issue?
It's urgent,

thanks

4 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered May 26 '11, 1:11 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can you look in the server log ( \server\rqm.log ) and see if there are any errors from around the same time that you try to view the builds and get the "Unable to load the content" error? If so, please post it.
I assume you're seeing an empty table with that message displayed where the table contents should be?

permanent link
Ayman Youssef (1111) | answered May 27 '11, 2:57 a.m.
thanks for replay,

the error in log file is:
232 by Key
26 Mai 2011 01:50:30,795 WARN org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase - Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
26 Mai 2011 01:50:30,795 WARN ibm.rqm.requirement.sync.util.ReqWebJRSHttpsClient - Invoke ReqPro Rest API failed! Error code: 409 Cannot find requested collection member.

236 by Key
26 Mai 2011 01:50:44,077 WARN org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase - Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
26 Mai 2011 01:50:44,077 WARN ibm.rqm.requirement.sync.util.ReqWebJRSHttpsClient - Invoke ReqPro Rest API failed! Error code: 409 Cannot find requested collection member.

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Jun 01 '11, 2:33 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Nope, unfortunately nothing interesting in the logs there. Those couple entries are related to Req Pro and would not affect the build integration.
I do notice your log has dates in another language.
Are you by chance using DB2? If so, what locale (language) are you using in your browser to interact with RQM? Could you try EN-US (English US) as an experiment?

permanent link
Ayman Youssef (1111) | answered Jun 06 '11, 6:01 a.m.
i tried to view the build records today again, in order to see any changes in the log file but actually it has no changes since yesterday, this means this problem has no effects on log file.

Also I'm using the browser IE-8 on all machines with English (USA) but windows in german. I don't think this is the problem because i've another machine with Windows-English and has this issue as well.
Furthermore this Problem is only exist in a RQM-Project, in the other RQM-Projects i don't get it

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.