It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Question regarding number of projects and applications

Brian Cam (63188) | asked May 23 '11, 2:49 p.m.
I'm wondering what the pros and cons for creating a project area for each application under test versus one single project area for all applications. We have over 50 applications and some are very big. Currently. I have one project for all applications and it is hard to filter on the test assets for a specific application especially test scripts because they don't have categories. If I create a project area for each application, I will end up with too many projects.

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered May 25 '11, 8:39 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm wondering what the pros and cons for creating a project area for each application under test versus one single project area for all applications. We have over 50 applications and some are very big. Currently. I have one project for all applications and it is hard to filter on the test assets for a specific application especially test scripts because they don't have categories. If I create a project area for each application, I will end up with too many projects.

Please see https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.jazz.platform.doc/topics/c_project_area.html.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.