It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Do users get email notification when they are assigned as reviewers for test artifacts in RQM

Suresh Raman (9152433) | asked Mar 13 '13, 3:17 p.m.
retagged Mar 18 '13, 12:14 p.m. by Laura Kuczarski (21137)
Do users get email notification when they are assigned as reviewers for test artifacts in RQM 4.0. I checked all the properties, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for your help.
Suresh

One answer

permanent link
Laura Kuczarski (21137) | answered Mar 18 '13, 12:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Suresh,

The Assigning Reviewers and Approvers help topic says "Each team member who is identified receives a Task-Review work item to review or approve the test plan, test case, or test suite.", and if I understand it correctly, e-mail notifications for new work items are not enabled by default.  The information about configuring e-mail settings is available here:  http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0/topic/com.ibm.jazz.repository.web.admin.doc/topics/tconfigemail.html

Let me know if that helps at all.

Thanks!
Laura

Comments
Suresh Raman commented Mar 18 '13, 3:06 p.m.

Laura, I have the email already configured and it works perfectly fine for RTC workitems. It also works fine for RRC, I get an email when I am assigned to review. It just doesn't work for RQM reviews, that's why I was wondering if the feature is there or not.

Laura Kuczarski commented Mar 18 '13, 3:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Suresh,
I'll try to find out some more information and get back to you.  According to the documentation, it does seem to be supported, so I'll check and see if there is an open defect, or more information we need to add to the help.
Thanks!
Laura

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.