It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Comparison between TeamConcert and ClearQuest

Ahilton Barreto (1622) | asked May 07 '08, 11:23 p.m.
Hi people,

Is there a document or other kind of material that compares TeamConcert and ClearQuest, considering the main differences and benefits??

I'm asking because it seems that a lot of things that can be done using ClearQuest+ClearCase can also be done using JazzTeamServer and TeamConcert...so, is there any guidance on how to choose the tools??

Thanks a lot

2 answers

permanent link
Jakub Jurkiewicz (59632) | answered May 08 '08, 4:27 a.m.
I don't know about of any of such document, however, if you know CQ features you can read about Work Items in Jazz and find out the differences and common things.

permanent link
Ahilton Barreto (1622) | answered May 18 '08, 11:54 a.m.
Well...thanks for the reply...

However, i still have doubts...imagine i am going to buy a set of tools and i have to choose between clearquest+clearcase or teamconcert...
i couldnt find information clearly describing what i lose or what benefits i get if i buy TeamConcert, instead of ClearQuest+ClearCase...
some features are clearly different (like process templates), but i couldnt find a comprehensive comparison that explains what tools to use in each context...
Does anyone know more about it??

Thanks a lot

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.