Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

RQM LDAP connectivity

Dear Fellows,
I am new with LDAP :(
I am facing folowing error while attempting to configure LDAP with RQM

"SEVERE: Exception performing authentication
javax.naming.NamingException: ; remaining name 'dc=rational,dc=mob' "

My server.xml JNDI REALM tag is as follows
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Realm>
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I really appreciate if some can help me
Regards....AAK

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link
If this is still reproducible, please upgrade RQM (https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/) and retry this scenario.  If the symptom is still reproducible, please open a PMR (see http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21507639).

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Feb 21 '11, 3:46 a.m.

Question was seen: 7,700 times

Last updated: Oct 24 '14, 11:01 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm