It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create Query in RQM 4.0 (Web)?

Cesar Sasaki (511285126) | asked Aug 14 '12, 5:10 p.m.
Hi
I'm trying to create querys for the test cases/plans/suites in the RQM 4.0 for filter.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Zhou Xing (41123) | answered Aug 14 '12, 9:18 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Cesar, got it. The "Filter by Saved Querys" is used for table filter query. e.g. when user is browsing test cases in the test case list view, below the test case table head, there will be a "down arrow", after clicking this icon, the filter condition row will display which shows what columns that user can input data to filter the list. and there is a ""Save" button in the filter condition row, this action will permit user to save the filter conditions for future use. you can have a try for this function. Hope this can help
Cesar Sasaki selected this answer as the correct answer

4 other answers

permanent link
Zhou Xing (41123) | answered Aug 14 '12, 8:49 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Cesar, not sure what kind of Query you want, if from web programming view, I think you can try to call the backend REST service to get test case or test plans.  What scenario are you using for the query?

permanent link
Cesar Sasaki (511285126) | answered Aug 14 '12, 9:10 p.m.
Hi Zhou Xing

When you click on "Browse___"(it can be test case, test plan, etc). You have at the left a tools bar that let you " Filter by category" or " Filter by Saved Querys".
I want to create querys to put there in the "Filter by saved querys" becauser right now it is empty

Comments
Cesar Sasaki commented Aug 14 '12, 9:49 p.m.

Thanks Zhou Xing ! I thought you had to create querys like the ones in RTC! But i got it now!

permanent link
Canberk Akduygu (99237371) | answered Apr 30 '14, 8:00 a.m.
Can we add Test Case/Suite Execution Queries to our process template?

I want a default widget with a filter showing Test Executions with Highest Priority.

permanent link
swapna das (3324572) | answered Jul 20 '15, 4:34 a.m.

Please follow the below link it may help you.

https://jazz.net/library/article/1466

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.