It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Customize defect severity list

Zhi Lin (122) | asked Dec 08 '10, 5:43 a.m.
:( Guys,

Can anyone tell me how to customize the severity list in defect form. My boss does not like the current default items in the list ask me to find out is it possible to change or edit the content of the severity list.

Thanks for any suggestion.

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Dec 08 '10, 9:05 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can anyone tell me how to customize the severity list in defect form. My boss does not like the current default items in the list ask me to find out is it possible to change or edit the content of the severity list.

Severity values are editable in Change & Configuration Management (CCM) (see https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.team.workitem.doc/topics/t_defining_priorities_severities.html), which can provide work item support in RQM 3.0.

permanent link
Márcio Durães (11) | answered Dec 16 '10, 6:47 a.m.

You can also use the Rational Team Concert - this tool enables you to get this list (an others) customized.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.