It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Quick-Find, -Filter and -Colorize on Custom Attributes

James Leone (13613513) | asked Jul 01 '10, 4:57 p.m.
Hello,

I am using RTC 2.0.0.2iFix3. According to this article: http://jazz.net/library/article/197 I should be able to define expressions that I can use to filter out and find certain work item.

We have created a custom Enumeration attribute for Task type work items called "function". The values are Development, Verification, & Requirements.

I have created and expression like "function:Verification" but it does not seem to work. I would expect it to highlight all Verification tasks on our scrum board. If I do something like "priority:High" it does highlight all High priority tasks on our scrum board so I am doing something right, just not everything.

Is this a bug or "by design"? I assumed I could rely on custom attributes for the expressions. Maybe not?

Please clarify if I should submit a defect or not for this. Maybe it's already resolved.

One answer

permanent link
James Leone (13613513) | answered Jul 06 '10, 6:00 p.m.
I created Defect 120455 for this.

Comments
Susan Hanson commented Aug 09 '13, 2:24 a.m.

What is the status of this?  I am on 4.0.0.1 and I am unable to get colorization of the My Work view to colorize work items based on a custom attribute.
Susan

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.