It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I determine Active RRC Users?

Brad Poulliot (561210) | asked Jun 25 '10, 3:09 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I need to be able to identify at least how many of my RRC user population is active. Better still would be able to how many and who is active.

Is there a query, report, dashboard viewlet, Admin Web UI views that provide this information? Maybe someone has created a mechanism to do this?

Another piece of information is that we are not using floating licenses . . . the Web Admin UI can report against acquired licenses . . . unfortunately, this won't work in this case.

Thank you in advance for your insight!

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jul 14 '10, 5:22 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I need to be able to identify at least how many of my RRC user population is active. Better still would be able to how many and who is active.

Is there a query, report, dashboard viewlet, Admin Web UI views that provide this information? Maybe someone has created a mechanism to do this?

Another piece of information is that we are not using floating licenses . . . the Web Admin UI can report against acquired licenses . . . unfortunately, this won't work in this case.

Thank you in advance for your insight!

Hi Brad, I know this is not what you are looking for but could you go to the project page, select all the folders, and group the artifacts by user - then you would see who has made a change recently.

I don't know of any dashboard viewlet that shows this administration summary. Probably best to raise an enhancement work item.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.