It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

when does Jazz component initializer run?

Mei Li (1144) | asked Mar 26 '10, 4:16 a.m.
I have learned jazz has component initializer in this tutorial,
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/JazzTalkWalkthrough,
In Part B: JazzTalk service plug-in,Step 5: Create the service plug-in, I have learned that:Repository Component Initializers ,This initializer will run as the repository database tables for our component are being created. The initializer will allow us to seed the repository with any special items we may want to have present when the repository is started for the first time.

I have run the code "jazztalkwalk" downloads from the web site, when I run the launch file--'JazzTalk - Create Repository Database.launch' debug this code , I found that JazzTalkInitializer will be invoked after the database was created.

My problem is: when does jazz component initializer run? Only after database created run as junit-test when I run the create database launch?Or have other method like: when I run my server first time not only after the databasecreated?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.