It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Listing change sets from the command line

Jason Dean (1062168) | asked Jan 13 '10, 11:36 a.m.
Hi,
Using the command line I've managed to pull a component ID from a "Project Area"-->"Stream"-->"Component"

Is there a way from the command line to list the change sets/baselines for said component?

Thanks,

Jason

3 answers

permanent link
Lin Ye (30632611) | answered Jan 13 '10, 3:27 p.m.
scm history -w "WorkSpaceName" -c "ComponentName"

The work space name and component name could be replaced by alias or uuid

Cheers

Hi,
Using the command line I've managed to pull a component ID from a "Project Area"-->"Stream"-->"Component"

Is there a way from the command line to list the change sets/baselines for said component?

Thanks,

Jason

permanent link
Jason Dean (1062168) | answered Jan 15 '10, 5:58 a.m.
Thanks,

That answered another one of my issues. Another question, Now I have a workspace and a component, is there anyway of listing the baselines for that component from the command line?

Cheers,

Jas

scm history -w "WorkSpaceName" -c "ComponentName"

The work space name and component name could be replaced by alias or uuid

Cheers

permanent link
Jason Dean (1062168) | answered Jan 20 '10, 4:26 a.m.
After looking there is a work item to add this functionality to the command line. 100712

Jas

Thanks,

That answered another one of my issues. Another question, Now I have a workspace and a component, is there anyway of listing the baselines for that component from the command line?

Cheers,

Jas

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.