It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I deploy predefined widgets that show as missing and obtain data?

Mark Bebbington (1112) | asked Aug 09, 4:29 a.m.

Hi

In Engineering Workflow Management (EWM/CCM) I have created a new project but many of the pre-defined widgets are displaying a message that "The 'xxx' report resource with ID 'workitems.xxx' is not deployed to project area 'xxx'.

Additionally, ones that are available are not presenting any data although the Data Collection Component is running and indicating that all data has been collected from EWM. For example, the Micro Estimated vs Actual Work shows 'No open work items with estimates specified were found' although there should be multiple ones in the query used.

I'm sure that this is some odd config somewhere but not sure what it is.

Thanks

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Aug 16, 5:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don'T know how the reports you refer to are deployed. It used to be using the Eclipse client. I think you talk about the BIRT reports. I foundĀ https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/search/BIRT?scope=SSUC3U_7.0.3&intitle=true in the documentation, I searched the forum, but so far no luck.

I know from experience, if the reports do not show data, while DCC is working OK, there is missing data that is expected by the report but not collected due to the project area not meeting the expected structure. As an example the absence of a team area in the project area.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.