It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work items linked via custom link disappeared in the links tab

Arun Kumar (1139) | asked Jun 07 '22, 4:46 p.m.

Hello,

We have developed a custom link in RTC 6.0.6.1 which we were using to link one workitem to another, however suddenly the workitems which were linked under links tab disappeared.
We are able to see the existing linked worked item in CCM queries and JRS, however only in UI of links tabs we are not able to see those custom links.

We remember the last activity, which we did was in editor presentation, we clicked on links tab and selected only one link type and later reverted back.
After that we observe that custom link types are missing.

Anyone with similar issue ?

Regards,
Arun

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 08 '22, 10:26 a.m. | edited Jun 08 '22, 10:27 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am pretty sure that you caused an issue to the configuration. It is very unlikely that anyone else has it. I would look at https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/creating-custom-link-types-for-rational-team-concert/ and check the editor presentation configuration.  I would also make sure that the extension still works.

Since there is no information that seems very useful in the question, you might want to consider opening a case with support.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.