It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to print component names that linked with DNG using RPE

raj ahmed (11) | asked May 12, 12:38 a.m.

Hi,

I'm using 7.0.2 versions of rm, qm, ccm, gc and RPE.

In DNG i created a project with few modules and atifacts inside it and In GC(global configuration) i created a component and linked it with the initial stream of DNG.

Finally i need to print the data of module in DNG and name of component name that was linked with DNG using RPE.

I can able to print data of module and could not print the component name.

Regards
Shaik Raj Ahammad

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.5k14) | answered May 12, 9:01 a.m.

You can add the schema for configuration and print the component name. While configuring this data source, provide GC URL as the "URI".

Comments
raj ahmed commented May 13, 12:15 a.m.

Hi, 

While using DNG module at starting i created a container and inside it i added a paragraph and inside in i added a hyperlink.

I also created two variables called "component URL" and "component TITLE" and i added "component URL" variable inside the hyperlink and in the properties of hyperlink in the display option i had added "component TITLE" variable and given DNG URL in configuration of data source.

Is this a right approach? if not please guide me a right approach.

raj ahmed commented May 15, 11:32 p.m.

Hi Sir please look into this, i was trying since 2 days.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented May 18, 1:12 p.m.

You need not use any variables for this. You can refer https://jazz.net/forum/questions/260070/rpe-publish-from-global-configuration-get-qm-and-rm-configs

In Studio, you will find predefined data source schema "GCM Configurations" while adding data source (if you are using Publishing 7.0.2).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.