It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to print component names that linked with DNG using RPE

raj ahmed (111) | asked May 12 '22, 12:38 a.m.

Hi,

I'm using 7.0.2 versions of rm, qm, ccm, gc and RPE.

In DNG i created a project with few modules and atifacts inside it and In GC(global configuration) i created a component and linked it with the initial stream of DNG.

Finally i need to print the data of module in DNG and name of component name that was linked with DNG using RPE.

I can able to print data of module and could not print the component name.

Regards
Shaik Raj Ahammad

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered May 12 '22, 9:01 a.m.

You can add the schema for configuration and print the component name. While configuring this data source, provide GC URL as the "URI".

Comments
raj ahmed commented May 13 '22, 12:15 a.m.

Hi, 

While using DNG module at starting i created a container and inside it i added a paragraph and inside in i added a hyperlink.

I also created two variables called "component URL" and "component TITLE" and i added "component URL" variable inside the hyperlink and in the properties of hyperlink in the display option i had added "component TITLE" variable and given DNG URL in configuration of data source.

Is this a right approach? if not please guide me a right approach.

raj ahmed commented May 15 '22, 11:32 p.m.

Hi Sir please look into this, i was trying since 2 days.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented May 18 '22, 1:12 p.m.

You need not use any variables for this. You can refer https://jazz.net/forum/questions/260070/rpe-publish-from-global-configuration-get-qm-and-rm-configs

In Studio, you will find predefined data source schema "GCM Configurations" while adding data source (if you are using Publishing 7.0.2).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.